Save the date for the 2024 NADC Annual Member Conference @ The Silverado Resort, Napa, CA, April 14 - 16! Make sure to register!
- Dealer 101 - Part I: Operational Compliance (additional fee)
- NADA Update
- Under the Hood Inspection of the FTC CARS Rule
- How to Survive as a Dealer Lawyer – Ethics Roundtable
- Employment Law
- Recent Trends in Automotive Litigation and Preventative Measures
- Your Clients Deserve Better Contracts
- Asset Purchase Agreements: The Caps and Traps of Indemnity Holdbacks
- Clicks v. Bricks: The Amazon / Hyundai Partnership
*Stay tuned as we confirm additional session(s). Sessions subject to change.
CLE Credit may be available for up to 840 minutes (this includes the Dealer 101 and In-House Roundtable sessions) of educational program pending approval in your state (14 general credits for states that calculate 60 minutes per credit; 16.8 general credits for states that use 50 minutes per credit). We will submit CLE applications to states requested on our registration form and will confirm once we hear back.
Cancellation(s) of the 2024 NADC Annual Member Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, March 22, 2024 less a $25.00 processing fee. After March 22, we are not able to process refunds.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM
The room block at the Silverado Resort in Napa, CA, is now available. To secure your accommodation promptly, please reserve your room using the following link: https://book.passkey.com/event/50707583/owner/3366002/home
We anticipate the room block filling up quickly, so don't miss out!
- Room rate: $329 + $30 resort fee and taxes (Resort fees include self parking, unlimited Wifi through the property, unlimited local and toll free calls, in-room coffee and tea, tennis on 10 lighted courts, access to the fitness facility plus any of the 30 fitness classes offered weekly, golf bag storage, and property wide transportation). Children under the age of 12 stay free with an adult.
- Cutoff Date: Please confirm your room reservation prior to the cutoff date, Wednesday, March 13, 2024, or before our room block sells out.
Note: Currently, we only have rooms for Monday and Tuesday night. All other nights are sold out.
First night deposit (Room, Tax and Resort Fee) will be charged at time of booking. No shows or guests who cancel a portion of their reservation within seven (7) days of arrival will be charged the full length of stay.
Name changes may be made to the room reservations no later than 72 hours prior to arrival.
HOW FAR AWAY IS SILVERADO RESORT FROM THE AIRPORT?
Silverado Resort is 55 miles away from the Oakland Airport, 61 miles away from the San Francisco International Airport, 70 miles away from the Sacramento International Airport and 45 miles away from the Sonoma County Airport.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER SHUTTLE SERVICE?
There is resort-wide shuttle services for your convenience while on property. However, the hotel does not offer transportation to the town of Napa or area airports.
HOW DO I GET TO SILVERADO FROM AREA AIRPORTS?
Rental cars are available at all airports. In addition, the hotel works with a number of shuttle services and can assist guests with a reservation by calling the Concierge team at 707-257-5436 or 707-257-5439.
IS THERE ON-SITE PARKING?
Yes, the hotel offers complimentary on-site automobile and motorcycle self-parking. They do not offer valet parking.
DOES SILVERADO OFFER ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS?
Yes, the resort has electric vehicle charging stations located in the Main Lot by the Market and Bakery.
Associate Members interested in sponsoring? Please reach out to Jennifer Polo-Sherk.