Register for the 2023 NADC Fall Conference @ The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago, Chicago, IL, October 22-24!
Below is an outline of our current agenda.
- Dealer 101: Buy-Sell Transaction Basics
- NADA Update
- Digital Facilities and OEM Platform Control
- Ethics Session
- Practical Considerations for Safeguarding Privilege and Preserving Evidence
- Terms and Conditions of Employment: How to Draft Comprehensive Dealership Pay Plans and Policies
- Dealership Real Estate: Valuation & Image Compliance Hurdles During a Buy/Sell
- How to Run a Compliant Advertising Campaign
- AI Friend or Foe? Exploring Implications for the Legal Profession
- Retail Automotive Industry and Successful Management of CFPB, FTC and State AG Inquiries: The What, The How and The Who
- Update on Ford EV Program Litigation
View our brochure fore a more detailed program and local attractions!
Cancellation(s) of the 2023 NADC Fall Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Wednesday, September 20, 2023 less a $25.00 processing fee. After September 20, we are not able to process refunds.
Interesting in supporting the NADC as a Sponsor? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOTEL ROOMBLOCK IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. To request a room please email Erin Murphy at email@example.com.
The room rate for NADC members is $309 per night plus taxes for a Deluxe City View, Guest room, 1 King or $349 per night plus taxes for a Guest room, 2 Doubles. Note that there are a limited number of rooms for Friday, Saturday and Tuesday at our member rate.
Make sure to reserve your room by the cutoff date, September 20th, or before it sells out, whichever occurs first.
All reservation requests will require a credit card, a deposit for one (1) room night. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to the day of arrival at no charge.