Register for the 2022 NADC Fall Conference, October 9-11 at the Ritz-Carlton, Chicago in Chicago, IL!
Below is an outline of our current agenda.
- Dealer 101
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: Employee Benefit Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions – Smooth Transitions
- NOTHING Update
- FTC and CFPB Enforcement Actions
- Transition to an Agency Distribution Model in Europe and What it Means for U.S. Dealers Building a Dealership Group That Will Thrive in the Future
- Redemptionist, Sovereign Citizens, and Real Person, Oh My! A brief guide to conspiracy theories related to finance and debt
- Navigating the Interplay Between the Leaves of Absences and the ADA, and Avoiding an Employment Disability Discrimination and Retaliation Lawsuit
- Buy-Sell Best Practices: Taking a Dealership Purchase from Term Sheet to Closing
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: The Compliance Officer Cometh – Training a Dealership Compliance Officer
- 2022 Dealer Data and Digital Issues Update – The Safeguards Rule and More
- So, Our Biggest Competitor is the Factory? Taking a Stand Against Direct Sales & Unfair Competition
- Game of Cars: How OEMs Play with the Allocation System and How to Stop It
Cancellation(s) of the 2022 NADC Fall Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, September 7, 2022 less a $25.00 processing fee. After September 7th, we are not able to process refunds.
The NADC Room Block is now closed.
All reservation requests will require a credit card and a deposit for one (1) room night. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to the day of arrival at no charge.