Join us at the 2021 NADC Virtual Annual Member Conference, May 3-4, 2021!
Join us for our 2021 NADC Virtual Annual Member Conference which will offer innovative ideas and tackle the complex issues facing dealers and their counsel.
We will be applying for CLE credits for all sessions. (Please check your individual state bar associations for guidelines regarding virtual CLE credits. Some jurisdictions may require the session be viewed live in order to obtain credit)
CLE Credit may be available for the 600 minutes (live) of educational program pending approval in your state (10 general credits for states that calculate 60 minutes per credit; 12 for states that use 50 minutes per credit). At this time we have not yet submitted applications to any state.
CLE credit will be applied towards the state or states entered in your online registration form. Contact Kira Forster at email@example.com for more information.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- NADA Update
- Top Legal Issues for Auto Dealers in 2021 and Beyond
- Impact of COVID-19 on Valuations and Buy / Sell Transactions
- Privacy Laws and In-Car Tech: Are They on a Collision Course?
- Using Root Cause Analysis to Enhance Compliance
- Ensure Your Client’s Legacy: Navigating Family Dynamics
- Vendere Jure Cars Remotius* (*Legally Selling Cars Remotely)
- The Disenfranchisement of Smaller Market Cadillac and Lincoln Dealers – Legality & Economics
- Vaccinations, Legislation and Adaptation: Dealership Workforce Guidance for a New Era
- SBA Financing for auto dealerships
Agenda topics are subject to change.
Registration & Accessing the Virtual Conference
To participate in our virtual conference, and to access all sessions on-demand, there is a fee of $299 per NADC member. The fee includes:
- Access to live sessions
- Access to archived video recordings for 60 days
- CLE credits (if approved)
- Meeting materials
- Access to our virtual exhibitor hall
- Social networking opportunities
- In-platform messaging opportunities
Only current members of NADC are eligible to participate in this event.
Approximately one to two weeks prior to start of the conference, you will receive further instructions with a link to log in to the virtual conference. When you receive this link, hit 'Log In' and type the email address you used to pay for your registration.
Cancellation(s) of the 2021 NADC Virtual Annual Member Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Monday, April 16, 2021 less a $25.00 processing fee. After April 16, we are not able to process refunds.
Registration will be open until Friday, April 30th. If you wish attend the day of, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you would still like to travel to the Ritz-Carlton Naples, Golf Resort, the hotel will honor the NADC group rate of $249 a night over the conference dates. Please call 1-877-557-3092 and reference the "2021 NADC Annual Conference" to receive the group rate. On that note, if you wish to participate in the virtual conference from Naples, FL please let us know. If there are enough NADC members who travel to Naples, we can see about organizing a room at the hotel that you all can gather in to participate in the virtual meeting.