We hope you will join us at the The Ritz-Carlton in Chicago, Illinois on October 24-26, 2021!
Due to high demand, please make your hotel reservation at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago as soon as possible to avoid the room block selling out. Hotel reservations may be made online, following this link, to receive the group rate of $329 per night plus applicable taxes when booked by October 1, 2021. You may also call 800-542-8680 and ask to book under the code NAD for the NADC Fall Conference. Rates are subject to availability.
All reservations requests require a credit card and a deposit for one (1) room night. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than seventy (72) hours prior to arrival. Name changes may be made up to the day of arrival at no charge.
Please note that room availability outside of the peak conference nights (10/22, 10/23, 10/26, 10/27 and 10/28) are limited. The group rate is available until Friday, October 1, unless it sells out earlier!
AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Ethics Session: The Tech Never Stops
- The Closing Day
- 3 Questions Dealers Must Answer in the Affirmative (Or Face Extinction over the Next Decade)
- Covid-19: Wrapping Up and Lessons Learned
- Legal Factors When Evaluating or Changing Reinsurance Programs and Providers
- What Do I Owe You? Comprehensive Compensation Guidance for Automotive Dealership Employees
- Tax Breakout Session
- NADA Update
- The EV Transition: Threats and Opportunities for Automotive Dealerships
- Dealer Digital Issues Update: An In-Depth Review of the Latest Legal and Regulatory Privacy and Data Security Issues Facing Dealers.
Hard copies of the session materials can be purchased upon registering for $25. There will be a limited amount of copies on site.
The materials will also be available on USB drives and online (at no cost) for members.
NADC COVID-19 Code of Conduct
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken several precautions to minimize risk in attending the 2021 NADC Fall Conference.
If you choose to attend in person, you agree that you will abide by the following standards:
- Do not travel if you are sick
- Do not attend the convention or exhibition if you feel sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Follow all posted venue guidelines including, but not limited to, social distancing guidelines, mask guidelines and traffic-flow signs
- Abide by the current City of Chicago ordinances* pertaining to COVID-19 guidance during your time in Chicago even if these ordinances differ from the State of Illinois Executive Orders
- Use provided hand sanitizer stations
- Be considerate – be kind
*Please note that while on the premises of the Ritz-Carlton, Chicago any violation of the current mandates/city ordinances pertaining to COVID-19 or otherwise, may result in removal from the premises without the ability to return.
Your registration indicates your understanding and acceptance of the terms of this Code of Conduct. You further understand and accept that should you violate the terms of the Code of Conduct and are asked to leave the premises, you will not be issued a refund of any fees paid to NADC.
By completing my 2021 NADC Fall Conference registration, I agree that I have read, understand, and agree to the NADC COVID-19 Code of Conduct and will abide by these regulations while participating in the 2021 NADC Fall Conference.
Cancellation(s) of the 2021 NADC Fall Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, October 15, 2021 less a $25.00 processing fee. After October 15, we are not able to process refunds.
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!