Save the date for our 2020 NADC Fall Virtual Conference! October 26-27, 2020
Join us for our virtual fall program which will offer innovative ideas and tackle the complex issues facing dealers and their counsel.
We will be applying for CLE credits for all sessions (please check your individual state bar associations for guidelines regarding virtual CLE credits. Some jurisdictions may require the session be viewed live in order to obtain credit)
CLE Credit may be available for the 510 minutes of educational program pending approval in your state (8.5 general credits for states that calculate 60 minutes per credit; 10.2 for states that use 50 minutes per credit).
CLE credit will be applied towards the state or states entered in your online registration form. Contact Jennifer Polo-Sherk at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- NADA Update
- Creampuffs, Sleds and Clunkers – Used Vehicle Sales – Legal Issues and Answers
- TCPA 2020: Dealerships Under Attack
- The Dealership Workplace of the 2020’s: Handling diversity, appearance, and hiring issues in an ever-evolving world…without getting sued by employees
- Digital Issues Update: OEM Data Sharing Agreements – What Dealer Lawyers Should Know
- Dealership Disruption, Valuation and Damages Update: Under the Hood
- Breaking the Cycle: The Importance of Enabling a DMS Independent Dealership
- Pandemic, Riots, and Cyberattacks: What Every Dealer Counsel Should Know About Insurance Coverage for Emerging Risks
Agenda topics are subject to change.
Registration & Accessing the Virtual Conference
To participate in our virtual conference, and to access all sessions on-demand, there is a fee of $250 per NADC member. The fee includes:
- Access to live sessions
- Access to archived video recordings for 60 days
- Meeting materials
- Access to our virtual exhibitor hall
- Social networking opportunities
- In-platform messaging opportunities
Only current members of NADC are eligible to participate in this event. Registration will open soon!
Approximately one to two weeks prior to start of the conference, you will receive further instructions with a link to log in to the virtual conference. When you receive this link, hit 'Log In' and type the email address you used to pay for your registration.