Join us at the 2020 NADC 16th Annual Member Conference in Amelia Island, Florida! April 26-28, 2020!
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Dealer Counsel 101 Session
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: The Closing Day
- NADA Update
- Top Legal Issues for Auto Dealers in 2020 and Beyond
- Digital Issues Update: OEM Data Sharing Agreements – What Dealer Lawyers Should Know
- Dealership Valuation Strategy Update: More Than Just Multiples
- Active Shooter/Crisis Situation Preparedness
- Creampuffs, Sleds and Clunkers – Used Vehicle Sales – Legal Issues and Answers
- Impact of Marijuana Legalization
- Tax Breakout Session: Dealer Beware: Dealers Doing Business in Multiple States Receiving Large Tax Assessments – The Unintended Consequences of the Wayfair Decision on Every Dealer
- TCPA Session
- Privacy Laws and In-Car Tech: Are They on a Collision Course?
- The Dealership Workplace of the 2020’s: Handling diversity, appearance, and hiring issues in an ever-evolving world…without getting sued by employees
- Dealership Disruption, Valuation and Damages Update: Under the Hood
Agenda topics are subject to change.
Make sure to secure your reservation as soon as possible before the cutoff date of April 3, 2020, or before our room block sells out! Rooms will be available for $339 + taxes for NADC members.
To Book Online: https://book.passkey.com/go/NADC2020
To Book Over Phone: Call 866-763-2960 and reference the group name "NADC 2020 Annual Members Conference".
All reservations require a credit card and a deposit of one (1) room night. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policy, currently 168 hours (7 days) prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to one (1) day prior to arrival at no charge.