We hope you will join us at the The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago on October 27-29, 2019! You must be logged into your member account to register.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- NADA Update
- The Code of Kryptonite: Ethical Limitations on Lawyers’ Superpowers
- Dealer Advocacy, From Sacramento to Washington, DC: An Interview with NADA President, Peter Welch
- NIADA Update
- California Privacy Act: How Stricter Privacy Rules in California will affect Dealerships Across America
- In-House Counsel Roundtable
- New Technology in Fraud Detection and Prevention – a case study
- Websites and Hand Controls: Recent ADA Title III Accessibility concerns for Dealerships
- Combatting Manufacturer Constructive Termination through a Buy-Sell Turn Down and a ROFR: Lessons from an Ohio BMW – MINI Case
Cancellation(s) of the 2019 NADC Fall Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, September 27, 2019 less a $25.00 processing fee. After September 27, we are not able to process refunds.
The NADC room rate at the Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is $295.00 per night plus applicable taxes. Reservations can be made here. You may also call the hotel's reservations line at 1-800-542-8680. Please reference the NADC Fall Conference to get our special rate.
All reservation requests will require a credit card and a deposit for one (1) room night. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival.
Last day to officially book is Friday, October 4, 2019 (if the hotel room block does not sell out earlier)!
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!