We hope you will join us at the The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago on October 27-29, 2019! You must be logged into your member account to register.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: The Growing Threat of Forced Disclosure of Association Communications
- NADA Update
- The Code of Kryptonite: Ethical Limitations on Lawyers’ Superpowers
- Dealer Advocacy, From Sacramento to Washington, DC: An Interview with NADA President, Peter Welch
- Issues Impacting the Independent Dealer
- Dealership Preparation for New Privacy Laws
- The Habits of Highly Effective Outside Counsel
- New Technology in Fraud Detection and Prevention – a case study
- Websites and the ADA: Recent ADA Title III Accessibility concerns for Dealerships
- NHTSA Regulatory Developments
- Combatting Constructive Terminations: Lessons from an Ohio BMW – MINI Case
Cancellation(s) of the 2019 NADC Fall Conference can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, September 27, 2019 less a $25.00 processing fee. After September 27, we are not able to process refunds.
Hard copies of the session materials can be purchased upon registering for $25. There will be a limited amount of copies on site.
The materials will also be available on USB drives and online (at no cost) for members.
The NADC room block at the Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is now full. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waitlist (please note, that there's no guarantee that those on the waitlist will get into the NADC room block).
We encourage members to look at our list for hotels nearby. Please make sure to read each hotel's cancellation policy.
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!