Join us at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, CA, April 28-30, 2019!
Dealer Counsel 101
Back by popular demand is the Dealer Counsel 101 session on Sunday, April 28 at 12:00pm. Please arrange your travel to join us. This session is free for all members but separate registration will be required. Registration will be available soon!
Breakout Sessions – Monday, April 29 & Tuesday, April 30
In addition to Dealer Counsel 101, members can attend a special morning breakout session on tax issues on Monday April 29, along with an In-House Counsel breakout session on litigation strategies the morning of April 30. Separate registration will be required for both of these sessions. Registration will be available soon!
There will be an additional fee of $25 if you would like to request a hard copy of the session materials. You can purchase the conference book upon registering for the event.
As always, all session materials will also be made available online (a special link will be provided prior to the conference). Final session materials are securely uploaded on the NADC website following the conference. All attendees will receive an email with links to the final materials post-conference.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Dealer 101: A General Legal Introduction to Automotive Dealerships (Registration will be available soon!)
- Tax Breakout Session (Registration will be available soon!)
- NADA Update
- Best Practices for Conducting Internal Workplace Investigations – Tips From the Trenches
- Reviewing and Negotiating F&I Provider Contracts – a Hands-On Presentation
- Cybersecurity and the Dealership
- The Impact of New Vehicle Allocation on Dealership Sales or “You Can’t Sell What You Don’t Have”
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: Flying in Formation - Cutting Edge Litigation Strategies for In-House Counsel (Registration will be available soon!)
- Top legal issues for Dealers in 2019: What Dealers Need to Know and Do
- Buy/Sells: Beyond the Basics
- From Pulp to Ions – How Electronic Document Law is Effectuated Through Technology
- Subscription Programs – Background and Impact on Dealers
Agenda topics are subject to change.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellation(s) can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, March 29, 2019 less a $25.00 processing fee. After March 29, we are not able to process refunds.
Due to high demand, please make your hotel reservation at the Monarch Beach Resort as soon as possible to avoid the room block selling out. Reservations can be made here to receive the group rate of $355 per night when booked by April 5, 2019. Rates are subject to availability. Additional fees include 10.315 % taxes and a $3 TBID fee.
In addition to the specified room rates, there will be a Porterage charge of $15.00 per room, roundtrip and a Maid Gratuity of$3.00 per room, per night.
A one (1) night room and tax deposit is required at the time of booking. Cancellation is 7 days prior to arrival.
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!