Join us at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, CA, April 28-30, 2019!
Dealer Counsel 101
Back by popular demand is the Dealer Counsel 101 session on Sunday, April 28 at 12:00pm. Please arrange your travel to join us. This session is free for all members but separate registration will be required. Registration here!
There will be a very limited amount of copies of the conference book for sale ($25) at the conference.
As always, all session materials will also be made available online (a special link will be provided prior to the conference). Final session materials are securely uploaded on the NADC website following the conference. All attendees will receive an email with links to the final materials post-conference.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Dealer 101: A General Legal Introduction to Automotive Dealerships (Registration required)
- Tax Breakout Session: Tax Reform “A Year in the Rear-View Mirror” (Registration required)
- NADA Update
- Best Practices for Conducting Internal Workplace Investigations – Tips From the Trenches
- Reviewing and Negotiating F&I Provider Contracts – a Hands-On Presentation
- Cybersecurity and the Dealership
- The Impact of New Vehicle Allocation on Dealership Sales or “You Can’t Sell What You Don’t Have”
- In-House Counsel Breakout Session: Flying in Formation - Cutting Edge Litigation Strategies for In-House Counsel (Registration required)
- Top legal issues for Dealers in 2019: What Dealers Need to Know and Do
- Buy/Sells: Beyond the Basics
- From Pulp to Ions – How Electronic Document Law is Effectuated Through Technology
- OEM Subscription Services: A Novelty or a Path to Direct Sales?
Agenda topics are subject to change.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellation(s) can be accommodated by NADC up to Friday, March 29, 2019 less a $25.00 processing fee. After March 29, we are not able to process refunds.
Hotel Reservations - SOLD OUT
Please note that the NADC room block has sold out. We are managing a wait list at the moment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to be added. The room block is being monitored daily in the hopes that we may move members off the wait list as soon as there are any cancellations.
TO CANCEL YOUR ROOM RESERVATION PLEASE CONTACT NADC DIRECTLY. We will coordinate with the hotel to assist members on the waitlist.
In the meantime we have set up hotel overflow options with other properties close by. We are recommending that people on the wait list book a room in one of the overflow hotels (noting the cancellation policy) and cancel their rooms when/if we are able to move members to the Monarch. View these options here.
As an alternative, members may also book at the Monarch at the higher rate and NADC will move you to the group rate when and if something becomes available.
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!