Join us for the 2018 NADC Fall Conference in Chicago at The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago!
IMPORTANT NOTICE- Chicago Marathon
The Chicago Marathon will take place on Sunday Morning, October 7, so we advise members traveling on that day to plan accordingly. Information on road closures have been posted on the marathon’s page here.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- In-House Session: ADR: The Good, The Bad,The Ugly | REGISTER HERE
- NADA Update
- Emerging Technology for Dealers – “An update and a look at what’s likely to come” NADA Update
- The Application of 20th Century Dealer and Manufacturer Licensing Requirements to 21st Century Sales Models
- Staying Compliant in the Social Media Marketplace
- Overcoming OEM Refusals to Approve Dealer-Initiated Changes to Franchised Dealerships
- Sexual Harassment Law in the #MeToo Era: What Attorneys Advising Auto Dealers Need to be Thinking About
- Navigating the Road Ahead: Inside Perspectives on Emerging Employment Issues Affecting the Automotive Dealership Industry
- Is the M in M&A Back?
At this time the NADC room block is full at the Four Seasons Hotel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist. Members will be contacted on a first come, first serve basis if and when space becomes available. Members are encouraged to check the overflow options that have been put together based on proximity to the event venue, here. We advise members to pay close attention to cancellation policies, as they vary by hotel.
Should you need to cancel your hotel room at the Four Seasons please contact Jennifer Polo-Sherk at email@example.com so she can cancel your room and place someone in the hotel off the wait list.
This program is made possible with the generous contributions of our sponsors. NADC thanks the following companies for their continued support!